Monday 27 August 2012

Portfolios Update

Wow! It's been pretty long since I have updated this blog site, I do apologise to all my loyal readers and followers for the lack of updates lately.

Well, I've been away, busy working on expanding my portfolio in Silverlight and WPF projects. I've been working on a new page for this site, and gathering as many completed projects as I can, so it will perhaps provide more assurance for people like you, who may be interested in engaging my services, but not sure if you are making the right choice.

One of the things I'm currently working on, is to work on Silverlight-enabled games, which I strongly believe will help to widen my portfolio, and expand the reach to more corporations, or even the education industry. Creating interactive self-learning silverlight games!

I shall not spill too much beans at this point, I shall share more when the time comes for it! So, everyone, hand on to your seats, it's going to be a hell of a fun soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment